Reporting Time: 7:30 am
Date: Tuesday, 4 January 2022
Venue: Classrooms (Student Leaders will guide the new Sec 1 students to their respective classrooms)
Dismissal Time: 1:00 pm
• Full KRSS school uniform, with all-white socks and all-white school shoes;
• Or primary school uniform if child is awaiting a transfer request outcome from another school.
Things to bring:
• Writing Materials
• Water bottle
• TraceTogether Token
• Money for recess and lunch
• Daily reporting time is 7:30am in classroom.
• We seek parents’/guardians’ co-operation to ensure that your child/ward attends school punctually and regularly.
• As good practice, all students are to have the following 4 items with them every day:
- Student Handbook (to be issued when school starts)
- English Language story book
- An oral digital thermometer (ODT) in working condition (a new ODT will be issued to all new Sec 1 students on the first day of school in a one-time exercise)
- TraceTogether Token. As contact tracing is TT-based for primary, secondary and JCCI, students are to carry their TT tokens with them in school at all times. Parents can collect TT tokens for their children from any Community Centre/Club. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are collecting their tokens for the first time can also request for the TT token to be delivered via post. Details can be found at https://token.gowhere.gov.sg/ .