Application for DSA-Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application is free-of-charge and will be open from 5 May 2022, 11am to 1 June 2022, 3pm. For more details, please refer to MOE website.
DSA-Sec Candidates Not Studying in MOE Mainstream Schools
1. Candidates are to obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) from MOE Customer Service Centre upon the start of the DSA Exercise. Registration number must be submitted before applications can be processed. For more details, please refer to MOE website.
2. Candidates who are International Students (IS) may submit their DSA-Sec applications for consideration. They are to take part in the Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS).
1. Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the school’s academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
2. Distance from home.
Outcome of Application
1. All DSA applicants will be notified by email of the outcome: (i) Confirmed (CO) or (ii) Waiting List (WL) or (iii) Rejected.
2. Students who receive at least one DSA-Sec offer (ie. Confirmed or Waiting List) may indicate up to three school preferences. Students who are successfully admitted to the school via DSA are expected to honour their commitment to the school, and participate in the activities related to the talent they are selected for from year 1-4.
3. DSA-Sec offers not taken up will be considered lapsed.
Click the following links for more information on the respective DSA programmes:
(1) DSA - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (Computational Thinking Skills),
(2) DSA – Sports and Game (Badminton),
(3) DSA - Sports and Game (Basketball),
(4) DSA – Sports and Game (Floorball).